- Courts 1, 2 & 3 are for recreational and social play.
- Court 4 is for more competitive play.
- Players waiting for courts 1, 2 & 3 should wait at the patio seating area and use the paddle rack located there to indicate next players up.
- More competitive players should sit down by court 4 & use the rack located there to indicate next players up.
- After each game winners stay, losers leave.
- After 2 wins, winners should split.
- When there are people waiting to play then the paddle racks should be used to determine who plays next.
- When it’s your turn to play remove your paddle & put the white paddle labeled “Next” in its place.
- When you want to play, place your paddle to the far right of any other paddles in the rack.
- If there are no empty holes to the right of paddles then take the first available hole beginning from the far left side of the rack.
- You don't need to move a bunch of paddles, just move the "Next" paddle.
- When 1 - 5 players are waiting then winning teams may play 2 consecutive games.
- When 6 or more players are waiting at one rack, then all 4 players come off of the court at the end of each game
- If you are next in sequence and want to wait for the winners of a busy court then take a pass and adjust the waiting paddles accordingly.
Jojoba Hills Pickleball Court Management Guidelines
These guidelines are designed to make the best use of our valuable court resource and be fair to everyone. Please apply common sense and mix in newer players with more experienced players so that our Pickleball community can continue to flourish. There are no Pickleball police. It is up to the group to help everyone understand these guidelines. Of course, always be supportive, courteous and considerate (even in the heat of the moment), since that is the Jojoba Way.